antigonist: (Use the force Skywalker)
Cubia ([personal profile] antigonist) wrote2011-07-23 10:06 am
Entry tags:

(no subject)

It's been a while since I've done this.

Questions meme for Cubia! ENTERTAIN ME.

[personal profile] fraternaldevotion 2011-07-23 02:21 am (UTC)(link)
UPDATES. /runs away
fraternaldevotion: (get my friends free cable)

[personal profile] fraternaldevotion 2011-07-23 02:27 am (UTC)(link)
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME, CUBIA? BOTH MES.
highasakite: (hmm)

[personal profile] highasakite 2011-07-24 02:57 am (UTC)(link)
. . . CUBIA STOP SUCKING SO BAD. :(

Kaworu doesn't even know what to do to help . . . that situation. He thought that getting Kanji to accept that he could love Cubia too would be enough.
odetojoy: (. . . feelings?)

[personal profile] odetojoy 2011-07-24 03:11 am (UTC)(link)
. . . :|

Also I'm curious. Does Cubia has feelings for Kite? I mean, Kite is everything and I get that, BUT I'M CURIOUS.
odetojoy: (uh-huh)

[personal profile] odetojoy 2011-07-24 03:15 am (UTC)(link)
Kite loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Cubia deeply but he pushed back the romantic feelings he was developing after the kissing game, and he will never think Cubia feels that way at all.
odetojoy: (what a petty thing to say)

[personal profile] odetojoy 2011-07-24 03:24 am (UTC)(link)
Not without external "help" yeah. Man, as much as I love Kaworu and Cubia I feel their relationship is too bad for Cubia. ;;
highasakite: (hmm)

[personal profile] highasakite 2011-07-24 03:32 am (UTC)(link)
Cubia is first on Kite's list but . . . yeah.
adharma: (couch bastard)

[personal profile] adharma 2011-07-23 01:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you have "endgame" plans for Cubia? :O any of the "completed registry" options tickle your fancy?
adharma: (pic#877975)

[personal profile] adharma 2011-07-24 11:31 am (UTC)(link)
MOSTLY NEUTRAL POSITIVE! He doesn't have any reason to dislike Cubia and in general likes him but wouldn't consider him a friend.

Thoughtssss onnn ummm hmmmmmmmmm how Cubia has changed from canon?